Back Pain Austin
Whether it’s related to an accident, poor posture, injury or degeneration, leg pain or back pain is the most common symptom seen in our Austin Westlake clinic. Doctor Dumitrescu aim to diagnose your pain based on an individual circumstance and then treat your symptoms with modern, cutting-edge non-surgical procedures. Symptoms of lower back pain?
- Ongoing pain
- Pain gets worse further down the leg into the lower foot.
- One side the buttock or leg only
- Severe burning and tingling
- Weakness, numbness or difficulty moving the leg or foot
Where back pain begins: watch this video and learn more.
Shooting pain down my leg
- Herniated discs
- Arthritic bones in the facet joints can irritate the lumbar nerves.
- Severe leg pain, loss of sensation and weakness.
Treatment for lower back and Leg pain
- Trigger point injections and regenerative techniques.
- Provocative lumbar discogram
- Endoscopic Spinal techniques
- Invasive endoscopic techniques to decompress the spinal discs and remove pressure from the affected nerves.
My back surgery isn’t helping.
If you have had back surgery and are still hurting, you are not alone. Unfortunately, the results of lumbar fusion surgery for treatment of low back pain are not always what we expect them to be. Failed lower back surgery is a complex syndrome, and the management is also complex. Careful diagnosis is needed. Regenerative techniques give us a way to treat this condition without spinal surgery.
Let’s us help your Back Pain!